I sure did. And it looks like the Bishop had something to be "eggcited" about too! Thank you to all those who planned and participated in this fun activity.
Today, we welcomed Anna into our YW program and Sister Archibald gave a wonderful lesson on the priesthood. There was a nice spirit there and I enjoyed it a lot! And thank you Robin for your insights, it was a treat to hear from you too!
And I hope you all had a memorable time at our fireside tonight. I'm sure the Bishop will remember this one. It was so great - we couldn't eat the donuts until the Bishop finished 10 push ups for each of us. I think he did well over 200 push ups! I hope you all remember this as an example of our Savior and the price he paid for each one of us to have eternal life through his atonement and sacrifice. And Thank you Bishop! You shouldn't have to work out tomorrow!
Tuesday we will have a combined activity with the YM. You might want to wear sneakers.
Friday Erin is off to a YCL camp out! Good luck with it!
We are also excited to have Sister Ginger Johnson as our co-camp director with Desiree. She will be fantastic!
I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Many prayers and thoughts,
Sister Johnson :)








No comments:
Post a Comment