Google Calendar- TO VIEW CLICK ON GOOGLE CALENDAR LOGO AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Reaching the Temple



Hello to all my Young Women,

Just look at this picture of the Manhattan Temple. We will be talking about temples the next few weeks. Sis. Sarmiento kicked it off just right with our Temple Preparedness Night. Didn't you love her wedding dress - it was just beautiful. Our Youth Temple Day has been moved to June. So plan on that.

Thanks for hanging in there with me today in our discussion. Even with all the temptations out there, you have all you need to remain faithful and virtuous. It is all within you. I have confidence in you, but most importantly the Lord has confidence in you! I felt it was important to talk about these issues and please remember to give your prayer of thanks. I know you will. Remember the Temple is our goal!

So you might want to wear old clothes on Tuesday for camp certification with Sis. Johnson and Desiree. We will meet at the church @ 7:00. Please bring your camp manuals if you have them. And come hungry - we're making smores!

Then on Thursday it is craft night. Potato Stamping! Charity or I can pick you up. Just let us know on Tuesday.

And look forward to next Tuesday- it is Cinco De Mayo! Invite your mothers to join us for a celebration! It could be your present to her for Mother's Day!

Thank you Robin and Desiree for representing us at the YCL Camp out!

I think that's it.

Lots of Love,
Sister Johnson ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment