So I heard we had a great combined meeting today with the Bishop. He spoke about the spirit of contention and how we need to rid it from our lives. He is an inspired man and I am grateful for his wisdom. I just wish I had a CD of his lesson, kind of like they do for conference. Thank you to all who listened with open hearts. Leave a comment if you wish.
Did you all love the YW BROADCAST? I DID! It was wonderful. President Monson asked us to be firm and steadfast in our ways when it comes to virtue and moral purity. He firmly told us there is a moral right and wrong. The world doesn't want us to believe in moral cleanliness and virtue. Thus we have to take a stand and look toward the Savior and the TEMPLE. It's where we want to go!
Our prophet also gave a white rose to Sister Dalton when she was called to be the General YW President. It stands for purity and virtue. I think every ward in the church will be giving out white roses now. And guess what? We did it first! Are we in tune or what? I'm just so proud of all you and our leaders. Remember "the little things we do now will magnify and become the blessings of tomorrow!"
If you didn't get a chance to listen to the broadcast, here is your challenge. Listen to it tonight at lds.org
I love you all!
And I'm feeeling better, thanks!
Sister Johnson
Don't forget TUESDAY - It's an ART CLASS with a real live artist - Your Bishop!!!! Please bring a friend!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment