Google Calendar- TO VIEW CLICK ON GOOGLE CALENDAR LOGO AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Attitudes About Our Divine Roles

Today was so wonderful we talked about attitudes about our divine roles such as being a wife and mother.
"A traveler passed a stone quarry and saw three men working. He asked each man what he was doing. Each man’s answer revealed a different attitude toward the same job. “I am cutting stone,” the first man answered. The second replied, “I am earning three gold pieces per day.” The third man smiled and said, “I am helping to build a house of God.”
This was one of the story's that we discussed today, it sends such a wonderful message about our attitudes towards our divine roles. I would like you to think about, which man are you, what is your attitude about your divine roles? Whether it be a student, daughter, sister, mother, wife... which man's attitude do you emulate?

Today, Meagan and Erin serendaded us with a sweet little song from the children's songbook... I don't know the title but it was about the houses that were built upon the sand, stone etc... Thank you girls for your lovely rendition of that sweet little song... And a big thanks to Sister Sarmiento for the apple pear gallette.. It was soo yummy, if you haven't tried out the recipe you should...mmm mmm

Ponder upon this week about how you view your divine roles and if you catch yourself as maybe the first guy, remind yourself of the big picture, for great blessgings will come from it! I have a great testimony of this!

Remember girls Tuesday we are making gifts for sister Dazley, so bring your creativity! I love you all and see you on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment